Re: [ImmoderateHeroQuest] Ataman

From: Labrygon_at_mTrcySJhMr8_QP98MiipNabyuHWSa5Ui_BJLjWN3oF-dDKKhQOBiwfB-vlflI-BFkuA
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 06:32:07 EDT

Stu writes
> I can't help it -- whenever I read 'atman' I always misparse it
> as 'ataman'. If this word catches on, my Glorantha's buggered.
>
> Personally, I think we should call the soul "Dave", or "Lionel".

Well I'd go for "Otis" or "Sam&Dave" being more soulful. How about "Wigan" after the town with the famous northern soul venue. This then gives us Praxian shamans with the power of Wigan-winds.

Actually, despite my extreme disinterest in the subject it did occur to me that one could use the old Runequest stat - POWER. Why not?

Keith