Re:AW: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_pC0R_92Jp6tw_dME0mc8HSyd1tbhJDNm51OUfoGHM1nX5ULftmiInxCx-B5ivRTks4cF>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 07:44:53 -0000

> I have no problem with this, but why, if a female PC wants to be
able to
> smahsh things, is life made ahrder for her thana male PC?

So all PCs are Orlanthi? You want a female PC to be able smash things on the same terms as a male PC (like in an online MMORPG) - play a Lunar (and I mean a Lunar - not a Dara Happan - since the Red Goddess doesn't have a male/female divide). Or go to Umathela, where Humakt is viewed as a woman. Or play a Humakti - they are dead and gender roles don't matter (although they have tons and tons and tons of restrictions).

Jeff