Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_B40tJ9KK7Vxgq44Unlt26R1uFmvUdW_-TDD3ILk7abHWO-kcMhwSe-UZelO5eKllHw-g>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 21:17:53 -0000

> I don't think it was a mistake. It sounds like you have been making
> some headway in to revealing to him how weak his position is. How
> unpalettable it is to the buying public, and to Gloranthaphiles in
> general. In fact its so ludicrous I often sit and wonder if I am
> really hearing such a bizzare stuff written from such educated and
> normally sage gentlemen.

David meant he accidentally sent this to me on private email and I replied accordingly. I'm cool with him posting to this Digest, but I have to admit that I don't really see the point in going around and around in circles with you guys anymore. Although Rob might think this discussion is making headway, I think it is pointless. I see no purpose in continuing a discussion that seems to exist only to allow my friends an easy opportunity to characterize me or Greg as sexist or elitist or whatever. I simply agree to disagree with you all and that is that.

Jeff