Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: sverre larne <sverrelarne_at_-iUeuG6zWgUyFF0yEcR-ooZnAsg4NjmcSjk7wbouA0JDolc39ERzpgdfFX0yqL_o>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 12:34:14 +0200 (CEST)

Male gamers playing slutty women who wants to have sex with NPCs (or, god forbid, other group members), and who expect you to describe the activities is not really my taste. Or to quote a former player's character: "I don't want to get pregnant, but you can fuck me in the ass..."

  The "buffy" factor is rewarded with a character life expectancy of 1 game session when I'm behind the screen. Luckily none of my present players have any wish of "cross-playing".

  SGL.        Rob <robert_m_davis_at_UQXAyQbv-6YMVfAV7xJs4dLdSKA5NxZUWTlahWkoMIGzH3kdIXPw_g1KaXoTOEmLebRQcZwuufvI3odFCYAskQHC.yahoo.invalid> skrev:

You say it likes its a bad thing! lol

Rob

GBC's Portal to Glorantha - http://www.runequest-glorantha.com   GBC's RuneQuest Links & Glorantha Links - http://www.runequest.info