Re: Vedr. Re: In Defence Of A Goddess - A

From: David Cake <dave_at_dXWfoAbdZszqksdJt4Ofmtg7hVIu-LK3hdFuWXtmcneV39cex-1uyLnb_UCiHRyXl_EaRMa>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 19:16:30 +0800

At 8:12 AM +0000 15/5/07, Stewart Stansfield wrote:
>In a private e-mail a few years back, regarding these matters,
>someone made the apposite comment 'Social Skills, default 6'. I'm not
>saying it's necessarily that bad, but a little extra EI/EQ (Dave; all
>soundmen are called Dave) to go with all the IQ might help.

        One Two One Two. Bring the top end up on that a bit, and we seem to have a bit of hum, maybe a floating ground, see if we can switch it on the DI box, if not we might have to notch it out in EQ.

        (I'm not a soundman, but I can probably fake it pretty well. I've done live sound mixing once in my life, somewhat under duress)