AW: Re: "I wonder what it is with Glorantha that creates this problem?" Discuss.

From: Goihl & Fahey <goihlk_at_NIJop18xo6RXP6u07eq-IvlsXsjDzDVaWoeK4GSzE2Uli7-lyBItCzFxknX9ip5Cu1ddw>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 17:20:24 +0200

>> Remember to show your working.

>On what? Studying Deutsch is my current fulltime job! :)

Und, wie sieht’s damit aus? Artikeln und Unregelmässige Verbies. Must be fun – long over that truly awful stage myself. Oh, and the constant Rechtschreibreforme, so you can’t just look up a word and be sure that the rule hasn’t changed.

>> Geez, I'm bored today. Somebody please do something amusing.

>I plan to go out in a loud thunderstorm in Berlin in about an hour and
get glorious drunk and celebrate the 4th of July.

Right, I sorta forgot that. Don’t know of anything going on, so I’ll stay home.

Enjoy the rain, altho it’s pretty much over now.

Daniel