Re: Couple of problems (bugs or my stupidy?)

From: KYER, JEFFREY <jeff.kyer_at_...>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 14:07:04 -0500

bjm10_at_... wrote:

> From: bjm10_at_...
>
> On Tue, 1 Feb 2000, KYER, JEFFREY wrote:
>
> > I as well. But Banatar Looks For the Lost Sheep seems like an odd sort
> > of Hero Quest...
> >
> > I may inflict it on my RPG players though...
>
> I inflicted "March Hare" on my players once. Net result: They got a
> good horse and the Babeester Gori gained the ability to case "Flower"
> (from Teelo Norri) as a Spirit Magic spell.
>
> She was less than amused...

We just ran through a playtest of the Grey Hare / Spring Hare adventure from the old Tales of the Reaching Moon #6 (I think) using Hero Wars. Worked quite well.

What did the players get: An annoyed Troll Spirit and... a small amount of fame and a wee bit of favor with the big guy for getting a job done. Oh, and a keg of beer from the locals brew,aster

What did the clan get: Better hunting and not getting lost in Hare Woods anymore.

Of course, the PCs will be called more often when things go wrong -- the traditional reward for a job well done is another job. In the proper mindset, the Clan is the people who benifit. PCs usually want to quest for Me ME MEEEE... though. Well, sometimes.

Jeff