Re: overcrowded and malnourished cows; unable to build shrine

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:41:42 -0800 (PST)

On the pasture thing: I've noticed that myself. You seem to need somewhere around 25% more pasture than the minimum for your herds to be truly happy, but the only time you can check if you are getting marginal is on the sacred time screen, which is a bit annoying. When I'm not tight on land, I tend to make the pasture 50% bigger than I need, so that if my herds grow (always the opptomist!) I won't get marginal too quickly. Sometimes too, your sheep will be running out or room but your cows won't, which is a bit odd. If you get short on wildlands I think it gives you a message about the pigs running short of space before you get notification that they are rummaging in your crops, but I've only been in that situation once and I'm not sure I recall it correctly.

As to the unable to build a shrine thing: absolutely no idea.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com