RE: RE: Version 2 enhancements I'd like to see

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:41:49 -0800 (PST)

Don't forget that the "?" symbol brings you help, and in scenes that means a list of clans similar to the one on the diplomacy screen, so you can check who you are allied with, owe favors to, etc. It doesn't offer up a map, so aside from the "N" coding on nearby clans it doesn't help if, say, you are mostly interested in making nice with tribes to your southwest.

I do agree though, that a little more information management would be handy--for starters being able to call up the map would be good.