RE: social promotion

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:56:43 -0600

I WISH like hell that you could keep better track of what's going on in other tribes. I mean, that Narri tribe that just showed up pursued by agents of the Pharaoh and now they're struggling up from stickpickerness to become a thriving clan. They probably got a hell of a better saga than me... SIGH.. in fact, ol Milk-Eyes should be showing up any day now to reclaim the ten-year ring.

In theory, ALL the clans in Dragon Pass were uprooted from somewhere else. Some are pretty dang traditional. Others... well... let's say they play fast and loose with the rules. Those are typically the ones that interest me the most. Who likes the stuffy old guys that first awakened Lhankor Mhy?