RE: Re: Changing Default Leaders.

From: Devore, Ernest L <edevore_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 12:49:13 -0600

They really ARE funny looking trolls.

Usually I can keep a trickster around just for the amusement value... until they really get me into trouble.

The Red Hand clan (known for their worship of a boulder that has war powers and their viciousness) from next door has just shown up and BOY are they mad. It seems my trickster knocked up their chief's 13 year old daughter, stole their tribal regalia, urinated in their patron god's shrine, traded them spiked beer, and invited Cragspider and her folks to the next tribal moot.