Website Updates - Convulsion & Miniatures

From: Rick Meints <rmeints_at_...>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 11:38:32 +0000

Hello everyone,

http://www.glorantha.co.uk has been updated.

I've updated my website with a number of new things. In particluar, I've added more information for Convulsion 2000, including a membership list so you can verify that you've been signed up, and more info on gaming events. There are still pleanty of membership slots available, but we are rapidly approaching the 1/2 full milestone. All you procrastinators should get off the fence and sign up. Another mailing will be coming out soon. If you think that you should have received our last mailing but didn't, please email (or mail) me your address details and we'll get you this time around.

NOTE: I will be closing down my old compuserve website because I have run out of server space and can't really make updates to it. If any of you have it bookmarked or linked to it, please shift your references to the www.glorantha.co.uk site. Thanks.

For those of you interested in miniatures, I've added a price list and contact details for Table Top miniatures. You might have heard about Dragonclaw Miniatures, the company that, in 1996, briefly held the license to produce Gloranthan miniatures. In the end, they sold their molds for making the minis to Table Top, who have recently begun making the minis again. Table Top doesn't have their own website, so I've offered them a page on mine. You can go directly to it from my main page. Greg Stafford is arranging for all GTA charter members to get a 10% discount on their purchases.

Table Top will have a sales stand at Convulsion this year. They'll also be helping to run the prototype demonstrations of the upcoming miniatures battle system that is based on the Hero Wars rules. There are rumors that the battle will include all manner of beasties, including a Dragonewt army. Stay tuned for more info on that.

Lastly, thank you to all those who participated in my miniatures survey. I'll post the results soon. They were very constructive.

See you at Convulsion in July,
Rick Meints