Re: possible solution to Aroka problems

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 08:39:05 -0800 (PST)

response to spoiler below.

I had a very capable vingan (not Kallyr) try and fail the Orlanth and Aroka heroquest a number of times....until I tried to seduce the first opponent I met, instead of fighting him, and then I had no problems. Vingans are *almost* the same as Orlanthi, but apparently this quest does take note of their gender!

I think I had kallyr succesfully perform a quest for me in my first game (the only one where I've had her), but I don't remember off hand which one it was, and I'm not positive anymore that I had her do that.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Talk to your friends online with Yahoo! Messenger. http://im.yahoo.com