Re: future plans

From: Richard Franey <rick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 16:59:38 -0000

I'd like to see a broader version of KoDP (ducks, trolls, praxians - or a mix of any clans available. Even broos and scorpionmen!

It might be a bit like the RQ2 adventuring party though. Morocanths, ducks and a clan of intelligent illuminated gorp anyone?

On a different matter - can you produce a CD fix so that it doesn't access constantly? I've tried the unofficial fix, but it doesn't seem to work on my machine. My noisy CD is driving me crazy!

Rick