Did we just lose?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 10:00:18 -0800 (PST)

Maybe this was the game telling me we are about to lose, maybe this is normal....I'm just wondering if someone could let me know.

We just heard that the feathered horse queen is having a contest to see who she will marry. She has invited three candidates, and, uh, none of them are us (there was the Tarsh king, the telmori chieftan, and Jerek the nomad hater). This could have something to do witht he fact that do to an untimely death we aren't even tribal king right now. Since my understanding is that you have to marry her as part of winning the game, I wonder if this means we're doomed, or if I should keep playing because *something* will happen to put us back into it.

Can anyone tell me?

Thanks in advance.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?