Re: Re: "flavor text", and other stuff

From: Joe Casadonte <joc_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 09:17:08 -0400

At 12:08 PM 4/19/00, you wrote:

> >When you go to the reorganization screen, each leader
> >has a small bit of "flavor text" under their
> >attributes. Sometimes it is clearly fluff, but
> >sometimes is seems like advice that might be sound,
> >but in a way that is not obviously tracked by the
> >game.
>
>I'm not sure what sort of answer you're looking for, but this is
>advice of a sort, and as such, it's never random.

Random or not, what's *really* annoying is when Noble X say that s/he's had enough and wants to go plow again (or whatever), and then the next time you look, they've got an attitude about why they're not on the ring! Sure makes it seem random/useless to me....

Regards,

joe
joc_at_...

        Llama Fresh Farms => http://www.netaxs.com/~joc