They like us, they really like us!

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:05:56 -0700 (PDT)

.....but why?

Normally, I form a tribe once our reputation has reached kingly, then once the tribe is formed, on the new reputation scale, we start in the middle (half-way between Heort and bad king Ugrain).

This time, we formed a tribe as soon as our reputation hit kingly.....and the first sacred time after forming the tribe, our reputation was already at the top of the scale, right up there with King Heort.

Could we have done things in a few brief seasons to bump up our reputation so far? Or is this likely some bizarre-but-benign program glitch kicking in?

In particular, we didn't even do a hero quest between setting out to form a tribe and the first sacred time as a tribe (we were holding out the prophet to come visiting so it would count towards our 7), nor did we even try and become tribal king. Now, we did have three points of diplomacy magic running, and we did help another clan join our tribe shortly after it was formed, but none of this seems likely to be worth such a good reputation.

So, has anyone else seen there reputation as kings start out so high?

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Kick off your party with Yahoo! Invites. http://invites.yahoo.com/