Re: A request to any other Finnish people on the list....

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 05:50:22 -0800 (PST)

Kaj;

I have a better idea....how about writing to A-Sharp and asking if you can order a replacement CD? After this request, were it me at A-Sharp, I'm not sure how cooperative I'd be, but certainly it is the correct route. You've been on the list long enough for Dave to know that indeed you did buy the game (did you ever send in the registration card, by the way?). It is essentially a question of what price A-Sharp deems reasonable for replacing a lost CD.

I think this would be the best course of action, as then you aren't asking anyone else to do anything illegal.

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Thousands of Stores. Millions of Products. All in one Place. http://shopping.yahoo.com/