Re: [KODP]:Kero Fin shrine.Was oops [re: baby boom?]

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:34:18 -0800 (PST)

No, you don't. I've only had it happen a few times, and the only time recently I can only tell you this: balanced clan, sent a vingan with excellent combat and very good magic to kero finn (quite early in the game too--pre-tribe). We had a very high current magic at the time (mid-teens). I don't know if that was the year that we had a point of magic in children or not, but it could have been. Whether high current magic or magic in kids matters or whether it is completely random I have no idea.

Another odd note, in my current clan we just formed a tribe....and right away had two boxes of heroes magic in sacred time. Normally you only have one box for years. Anyone have any suggestions about that?

--Bryan

Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/