Is there really any other option?

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 13:37:20 -0000

On the Hero Wars list, the event in KoDP where the adventuring party shows up was mentioned as follows....

"On Wednesday, October 24, 2001 1:56 AM, Jeff [SMTP:jeff.kyer_at_c...] wrote:

> A duck, a dragnewt, a minotaur, a trollkin and a strangely garbed
> Vingan show up at your tula asking for Hospitality...
>
> Do you a) kill them, b) offer them hospitalty c) run them off the
tula
> d) send them to a neighboring clan e) blame the elves.

This was the only time in King of Dragon Pass that my entire clan ring gave
identical advice: "They are weird and troubling. We owe it to our neighbours to
kill them." :)

Regards,

Bruce"

I've always followed my clan ring advice on this one.....although it can be painful, the booty that usually results is wonderful. My question is, has anybody ever chosen NOT to kill them, and if so how did that work out?

--Bryan