77 years old and still hanging on in with his finger nails!

From: Chris <zcore_uk_at_...> <zcore_uk_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 21:29:14 -0000

My clan chief is now at the grand old age off 77 and the clan has been going quite sometime am I perhaps in the end game? I had a spell of clan chiefs dying at 60 so I guess it does sound positive. Well I'm stolen a horse from the horse scum from the west, but with all my gift and guile can't get the 2 waring tribes arguing about trade to build a town. I'm sorry to say i'm starting to get a little bored with the game, i'm explored a very large percentage of the map (apart from beast valley and skyfall lake and knowing what's there I should be so coco if I'm ever going to go there!) agricultural and military bases are secure even split the tribe of all the losers and have recovered my strength in numbers. Where are the telmori though! And why ain't the feathered horse queen bride visited even after I sent em a treasure when I heard they had got a new queen? Better put the game down for a week before I get frustrated. Lol