Re: Failing to make a tribe

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 09:23:43 -0800

Kent

>PS. I was shocked to see sooooo many variations of the paths that we
>*can* choose in the False Queen side-story.

This was one of the nastiest areas to test, because of the length of the paths (and the fact that they may be delayed over several seasons). We had to make a special chart.

And thanks for getting the FAQ up. (In the future, please remember that our company name is "A Sharp." There is no dash. (I could have bought it away from the domain name, but then that would have been less money for marketing.))

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com