State of the King of Dragon Pass List

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:38:17 -0000

Hi;

Moderation Central here. I just have been busy un-moderation and approving long dead messages and long waiting members. I've been fairly busy in recent months.

I was thinking: Were people interested in making this a restricted membership group and having no moderation or keeping the 'moderated till you post something' then we unmoderate you?

Anyway, I've been teaching King of Dragon Pass as a part of being a Steve Jackson MIB. I think I've infected a few hives of 4X gamers with KODP over the holidays...

Jeff Kyer
List Owner

P.S. If anyone wants to help moderate, I think that would be cool too. Volunteers?