Re: Popularity and reputation

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:13:13 -0800

Andrew

>Quite often I get to the point where my clan's reputation is at the top of
>the scale, and I'm getting messages about how much the other clans respect
>us, but at the same time my advisers say other clans don't like us.

KoDP keeps track of relationships in a number of ways. I assume by reputation you mean its "kingliness' -- you're doing a great job of making wise, kingly decisions. And always slighting the other clans in some way.

>My own adviser said 'indeed, we aren't following Orlanthi ways'

Not all of your Ring is correct all the time, for one thing...

>My best guess is that I've been calling in favours faster than I've been
>repaying them to other clans,

This is typically a factor when determining how clans react, but only one of the factors.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp     david_at_...
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com