Uralda quest

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:25:57 -0500

Bryan Thexton
> Actually, when you find one myth particularly hard, I think it often
> means a play style thing, so that you routinely do or don't do
> something that affects the odds in that myth.

That happens too, but the biggest changes seem to come from finding the right choices in the myth.

> -try to have a quester strong in leadership and animals, with at least
> very good in combat. This is seldom an uraldan, because not many clans
> have one and when they do they are often poorly skilled.

That does depend on play style, and your setup choices.

(but not much of one, since I've said I don't do well at this quest)

-try to have a quester strong in leadership and animals, with at least very good in combat. This is seldom an uraldan, because not many clans have one and when they do they are often poorly skilled.

-watch from a high place.

Bryan:
> - endure the attack, endure the attack, endure the attack.
> ** seldom die here, but sometimes get lost.

This is the trick. You most often fail in the later stages because the bulls say you haven't suffered enough.

On one of these stages, pick the 'Fight Back' option and you take extra wounds. Now the bulls usually take you seriously. I've been through this route a few times with a fresh-out-of-the-box Uralda priest who has Good combat and succeeded each time.

Andrew