Re: Intratribal Politics

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:27:20 -0700 (PDT)

What was the level of tribal happiness? I've had this same thing happen, when the tribe was very unhappy.

The only solutions that I found were to go back to a save a bit earlier and heroquest to improve tribal mood, or not become king/queen and quest to improve happiness, or else just accept that BAD things will happen--I think the questing route has a chance of salvaging things, but it seems very hard to complete the quest when they come to you in this way.

--Bryan

Sell on Yahoo! Auctions � no fees. Bid on great items. http://auctions.yahoo.com/