Re: Re: Cragspider

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 13:58:26 -0700 (PDT)

Sworn word to a bunch of Pharoahoic boot-lickers? Hah, next you'll want us to keep promises to the horse spawn! :-)

In other words, I almost always give her the spike, unless trolls are ancestral enemies. I don't know that giving her the spike helps things any, but it might keep them from getting worse.

Also, in exchange you get the lead eyes, which to my mind is one of the better treasures.

-Bryan

> I have often wondered whether relations with her might improve if you
> gave the
> trolls the Iron Spike, especially since the
> troll who comes to warn you looks a lot like her, but so far I have
> never
> chosen to break our sworn word. Has anyone
> tried it, and did it help?
>
> --
> Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
> Check out *Raven Days* <www.ravendays.org>
> For victims and survivors of bullying at school.
> And for those who want to help.

Do You Yahoo!?