Re: Re: Wishlist ....

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 07:14:31 -0500

On Tuesday 06 November 2007, suportgiathainguyen wrote:

> When those bloody 43 weaponthanes of Colymar tribe come with their
> 400 spears, does Humakti war magic, Elmal's aid, Orlanthi leadership
> help you any? with your 10 weaponthanes and 100 footmen I mean.

Yes, of course it does, as does knowing when to Maneuver or Skirmish.

> What you say about being Orlanthi pissed me off. Being Orlanthi has
> nothing to do with wanting to be big, or strong, or rich. You, my
> fellow gamer, are having a skewed vision of the fantasy.
> fantasy-like fantasy, I mean.

Being Orlanthi means living as Orlanthi should, which in the time and place of Dragon Pass means living in a community small enough that the clan ring can have a good grasp of the circumstances and living conditions of everyone in the clan.

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Check out *Raven Days* <http://www.ravendays.org>