RE: Re: RQA - Whitewall

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2004 07:08:26 -0800

Again, my suggestion is to largely ignore RQA4 at this point. Much as you have largely ignored RQA in developing Far Point.:)

The main sources I am working off right now are KoS (AAS and CHDP), OiD and DP:LoT. Peter makes a fair point as to CHDP but we've already beat that post-modernist horse to a pulp. I suspect that these sources are largely correct in their limited account of the Siege of Whitewall. Except for the curiously worded second paragraph in the DP:LoT entry for Whitewall. I think that is probably innacurate.

Jeff