Re: Ducks?

From: dzo01 <dzo_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 18:15:52 -0000

Agreed, I don't think that a siege is a good place for chaotics - they are just too uncontrollable for the long term. Particularly seeing as the Lunars don't want to alienate the local clans (who seem, on the surface, to be lunar symps). Maybe at the final assault when all the stops are pulled out?

In deference to André I humbly withdraw my Grotarons suggestion and will try to keep the levity to a minimum in future posts.

> Other than the Bat of course.

That's healed chaos, a completely different kettle of fish. Just ask Oddi the Keen.

Yak

> Jeff

Nick... ;)

> > And a siege is a very good place for them!
>
> Don´t be silly.
> This List has such a huge amount of emails i have to read, I
really don´t
> need even more on silly topics.
>
> I like Grotarons. In Fronela, where they belong to.
>
> If we start this: What about chaos forces (scorpion folk, broos ad
the like)
> from the chaos woods?
> Mercenaries for the Empire?
>

> Cheers
>
> André
>

> Cheers
>
> André

> The New World Is Born On the Walls On Whitewall. Come the
Hurricane!