Chaotic

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:53:37 -0800 (PST)

> > If we start this: What about chaos forces
> (scorpion folk, broos ad the like)
> > from the chaos woods?
> > Mercenaries for the Empire?
>
> Good point. We know they did just that later on.
> Over to the Lunars on our team to
> comment: would they have used Chaos forces this
> early? How do the various Lunar
> factions feel on the subject?

I was impressed by the Story of Jovian the Tearful Son (in Tales of the reaching moon # 9, I think). He used strange chaotic monsters in war, transforming punitive defeated (devexillated) units from past lost battles. He was a Lunar general and used the defeated officers of the Building Wall Battle to construct some "Gordayans". I don't know if this is fitting, but I liked it when I read it. A chaotic bunch of monstera created for war by a devious Lunar general. Like the Hybrids of Gemmel.
What more?

Gian

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com