Re: Re: FOUNDATION DOC: Forces and Numbers
John of the Horse-thief-son:
> And there seems to be a concensus emerging about
> seriously upping the Lunar troop numbers.
I agree with this in theory -- usually beseigers need
to outnumber the defenders event to maintain a seige
(though Alesia is a great counter-example).
The lunars need troops to:
- maintain the watch on Whitewall;
- react quickly to sallies;
- watch their rear for Heortlings who might raise the
seige or smuggle in supplies;
- raid the surrounding countryside, erm, I mean, raise
supplies from friendly locals;
- run command, control & communications;
- handle specialist magical functions;
- take a rest (troop rotation being important in
That's an awful lot of folks.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster
Powered by hypermail