Re: A Stab at the Geology

From: pedrodevaca <pavis_gm_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 23:26:14 -0000

> I want the rock of Whitewall to be something that Orlanth (or
Helemakt)
> one way or another put there (I trust your creativity guys). It is
> sacred to a succession of deities and heroes - Orlanth, Helemakt,
Garan
> and Hendreik.
>
> Jeff

I can't help but think this is a bio-sedimentary rock. How can Orlanth be responsible? Well a clam the size of Rhode Island would suffice, and Orlanth likes shell fish.

Slightly jesting there, but why not? It could of been the typical head on a stake type signal. Put a defeated foe on the edge of the known extent of his watery enemies to say "Hey watch yer step buggers!"

-Mitch