Re: Re: Funerals?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:13:12 +0000 (GMT)

> I suggest that if we *do* start abusing the
> afterlife ("dishonouring
> the fallen", as my scary friend in black has it) as
> a siege tactic,
> we have problems arise, followed by a
> HQish/peacemaking kinda plot
> to resolve the issue, plus a grand funeral scene
> afterwards.

Sounds great!

Just let us use the "problems arise" bit as the reason why the Herewardi leave in disgust, and (with that hat on at least), I'm happy. Though I'd like to know *which* Orlanthi leader(s) we're never taking hires from again.

(Broyan, think ahead a bit. The Legion has a year or so to rebuild. Did you want a legion of Humakti, with fully working magic, at Iceland, or not? No? Fine. We'll just stay out here in Prax, then.)

Jane Williams