Re: Whitewall - tactical scale map, death star Whitewall

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 16:23:21 -0000

The Goat's Path dates back to the war between the goats and sheep when the leader of the goats Old Twisty Horn managed to scale the cliff behind the Tor and get into the fodder the sheep had stored there. I guess it could run up from near the Last Drop Pool into the Tor.

> BTW, did I overdo the Helamakt cult references? There are a couple
of
> potentially holy spots crammed on this plateau...

I liked them, the bits about Sesarto too.

> John's peaceful forest needs to be placed, too.

How about on the hill to the left of WW. The one that overlooks Tarkalor's Bridge.

> Any proposals of changes, rather than additions?

Nope I quite like what you've done.

Oliver