Re: Honourable Lunars?

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:36:04 GMT

In message <20040322230232.73402.qmail_at_...> =?iso-8859-1?q?Jane=20Williams?= writes:

>Donald:
>> That doesn't need the invention of a special postion, any YT officer
>> could have that attitude to honour
>
>Are there Humakti on the Lunar side of the battle? I'd
>have doubted it myself, but don't know much about
>Lunars.

ISTR some Humakti in Carmenia, I think there are some differences in the cult though.

>FWIW, I'd imagine that Humakti would always do the
>thing about letting a Humakti prisoner die sword in
>hand. But they don't see YTs quite the same way :)

My impression is that it varies, at one extreme they are Humatki who accept the Red Goddess while at the other they are a more general warrior god. But that might just be my preference for unpredictable characters - will the YT you meet put honour before political expediency?

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/