Re: Re: Retrofitting Fimbulwinter into KoS

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:24:22 +0000 (GMT)

> FWIW, I think Jane's approach of asking discrete
> questions of Glorantha lore on the Glorantha Digest,
> but keeping the main discussion here, was entirely
> appropriate.

The Iceland/KoDP discussion *isn't* specifically Whitewall, so is perhaps better on another list.

And someone said that they *can't* follow this list, as it's too high-traffic. How moving traffic from it to the Glorantha one will help, I'm not sure...

Trouble is, a lot of our discussion on the HQs going on at Iceland depends on our theories about HQing at Whitewall. Which were on this list, not that.

I'll just keep cross-posting. And those of us on both lists can keep hitting "delete".

Jane Williams