Chorms ford.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:58:38 +0100

Rather than get into possible iterations of edit and edit-back on the Wiki...

My intent with the Chorms Yavor manifestation was that it was explicitly recent. IMG there was a large Yavorist ritual (somewhere on Balmyr territory, so I'm assuming there's an existing shrine/holy site there at least) in 161x (have to look it up in my amazingly scrappy notes) that seems to have _caused_ this manifestation. Which doesn't mean it hadn't happened before, but there certainly wasn't an altar in recent times, until very recently.

Also in recent-recent-recent times -- 1619, still 'current year' for us the manifestation disappears at the conclusion of the battle for the ford. (Pretty much directly due to the actions a Lunar HQer type...) Which isn't to say it can't/doesn't reappear...

Cheers,
Alex.