RE: Re: The BatBlat

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 20:40:01 +0100 (BST)

> I like the "Dead Sea Rising" and think it should be
> incorporated into the plot.

Agreed. The image was so wonderful that I'd love to use it.

And, as originally said, it gives "everyone else" something to do. Not many ordinary PCs will be able to fly up to the Bat - even if they're that sort of power level, they may not be flyers or fighters or Orlanthi who can cope with storms, or....

I'd originally thought of a simultaneous attack by normal Lunar troops, but it's clear that the intended Scream rules that out.

Of course, as water levels rise, people may be forced out into the open, so I can still have my image of witnessing the BatBlat from below. It just won't be part of anybody's *plan*.

Jane Williams