Re: Spirit Combat

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 17:30:29 -0800

> Please excuse stupidness and wrong list but I can't seem to find Spirit
> Combat in the new animism rules!
> Could someone give me a pointer, please?

Follower of [Majestic Spirit] or Worship [Great Spirit] to get a friendly/neutral spirit to get into a charm. (Page 137).

Spirit Face (Page 138) is the catch-all ability to deal with spirits (including unfreiendly ones). While it is used as a defense, it's probably easy enough to get a hostile spirit to attack you.

RR
- Richelieu