RE: Filling in characters

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 09:55:52 -0700

> In a previous discussion about Broyan identifying himself with
> Vingkot, Jane and I touched upon creating an Issaries type character
> in Broyan's ring.

This raises a good question regarding Broyan's Ring. I assume his actual ring are primarily Volsaxar and Hendreiki, with a few exceptions (who?). I think he uses the High Council Ring (13 members), with Broyan as Orlanth (or Vingkot), but I have no idea who the others should be. At least one Larnsti should be on it as well.

> I have a very well developed Issaries type character from the
> Firebull campaign
> (see http://www.runegate.org/glorantha/karath-stats.html ).
> Unfortunately, due to a change in lifestyle and career (I moved to
> Singapore), I no longer play this character. Any thoughts on whether
> I should use my old character here?

I took a look - Issaries the Guide is definitely an interesting choice. My only question - why would Broyan choose a Sambarri tribesman to be on a Volsaxi/Hendreiki Ring?

Jeff