Re: Caves and Tunnels

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 19:00:30 -0000

Jane said:

> Just one problem. An iron sword, with a possible risk involved?
>Given the sort of people you get around Whitewall, I give it five
>minutes before "whether they can safely pull it out" gets tested. A
>sword that no-one has ever been able to pull out, maybe. A sword
>that no-one's ever tried pulling out, no!

Good point. Five minutes might be overstating it:-) Some friends of mine once played a D&D scenario where they found a locked dungeon covered with warning signs about dire danger being behind the door. There were five holy avenger swords stuck in the door as an added precaution. Of course it didn't take very long before someone pulled them out:-)

Oliver