Re: Caves and Tunnels

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 20:18:04 -0000

> > The Mirror Eyed Demon????
>
> Never heard of it, but it's a good name.

Its the name of a chaos fiend that one of my players stuck in his 100 words. Killed his parents but curiously did not kill the boy..? V.Harry Potter....

> > While we're on the subject any ideas for someone to play Kallyr?
>
> Mmm.. Google image searching..
>
> As seen as Eowyn, no. Warrior yes, leader and rebel no.
>
> There's a picture of her here, though
> http://213.84.188.139:81/Miranda%20Otto%204.jpg

Great pic!! I thought she brought just the right gravitas to the role of Eowyn. Not easy in a fantasy film. Also, give her another couple of years and the obligatory red hair then I reckon Robert is most certainly your mothers brother...

Rob