Re: Re: inside the walls

From: drfegg_at_...
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:25:01 EDT

I'm seeing the regular folk carrying on as normal, bread doesn't bake itself, and the influx of mighy warriors either staying at the temple or regular inns. However all this will fill up quite quickly and I prefer the xs bunking down in family homes, a sort of Third Age B&B. I just think it's funny. Olaf the Brave not let back in 'cos it has gone 11pm that sort of thing. If you want I come up with a street plan and persons for a block of houses. I don't do stats as:
1 I think they are unnecessary
2 I'm lazy and do that sort of thing of the cuff and make notes as I go