RE: The Actor Game

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 20:07:20 +0100

> Steptoe & Son. OK. Where do you see
> >them fitting in? Not as Major Heroes, I hope, but in the colourful
> >low-life end of the spectrum, yes.
>
> Battlefield salvage - raiding corpses for bits of armour, weapons and
> magic charms to resell. Makes them merchants of a sort, but not a
> follower of one of the major merchant deities. Probably more
> at home among the Lunar camp followers than within WW where
> the chances of meeting someone who recognised where an item
> came from would be rather high and potentially dangerous.

Works for me.
They'd get on well with Oliver's Old Hand, wouldn't they?

> >Can we get Sean Connery in here somewhere? As an Orlanthi priest,
> >perhaps? He's geting a bit old for an active role, but I want his
> >voice... :)
>
> Why restrict it to actors as they currently are? If you want
> Sean as he was 20 years ago then go for him.

Good point. Sean as he was in "Highlander", please. Because he was gorgeous. And because I like that character's sense of humour. Now, what character can we invent for him...? Humakti. Mercenary. Stays detached from all the squabbles, apparently finds them amusing. Gives the impression that he doesn't care who ends up winning the leadership contest as long as he gets paid. But this is only an impression, in fact his real loyalties are....? Fill in here, someone?