Re: Tentacles?

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 15:58:15 -0000

Well, obviously I did, and unfortunately Nick couldn't make it. A couple of other list people were at the convention, too, but the audience seemed to consist largely of people who had not encountered us (or had been deterred from subscription by the initial volume of this list) before.

> And how did the Star Watch scenario go?

While I did not play it, I happened to talk to one of John's players afterwards. Apparently it went very well, possibly because of the very unusual situation the players got caught up in.

Cheers,

Joerg