RE: Trickster magic

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 17:35:17 +0100

> That sounds a very good plot line, having to gang up on
> Kallyr's trickster to save WW. All those people who
> automatically think of being on the same side as Kallyr while
> she's obliged to protect her trickster. If this happens when
> Broyan is incapacitated after the BatBlat there'll be no one
> to just tell Kallyr to take him away.

It's a great idea, but the way it fits in with everything else....

Look through the existing NPC factions. Had we left Kallyr with any allies at all? Is this really the time, plot-wise, to remove any she had left? Wait till we've got a spot where she really *is* overwhelmingly popular, not when she's part of a four-way leadership contest.

> The question is what he does? My thoughts stray to the idea
> of him opening a gate to allow the Lunars to sneak some
> troops in. After all he's heard all the warriors boasting of
> their ability and decides to give them the opportunity to prove it.

I can just see that. But would the Lunars believe him?

And then he goes round Whitewall - look, look, I've found you some more Lunars to play with! And of course no-one believes him. Except for the PCs. And, when he finally tells her, Kallyr.