Re: Summons of Evil _at_ WW Poll

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 11:44:50 -0500

> John's option is humorous but unlikely. Again I am pretty certain that a
summons of evil was performed by *the defenders*.

I don't know. All that matters is that a Summons of Evil was performed by people defending at Whitewall. It doesn't really matter whether it was done on an official basis or not. The end results are the same and the people in charge take the credit/blame no matter what. It's kind of interesting to theorize that it wasn't done by Broyan. Perhaps he wasn't sure what to do?

Oliver