RE: Tatius

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:11:33 -0400

Doesn't this make for a REALLY interesting period? Do they know who the replacement is? Do they know what he's like? Which troops expect the worst and which the best from this change? When do the Orlanthi find out about it, and how can they take advantage? It seems it's a period rife for fun gaming.

LC