Re: Re: Date WW fell

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 20:29:22 +0200 (CEST)

Roderick replying to Jane (?)

>> Good point. Do any of our experts on dates and rituals for killing gods
>> have any comments on this?

>Err, "killing" a god is a rare enough event that I doubt there are rituals
>for it. We've basically got one example inside of time, and we're not even
>sure who won! (Oh, wait, "Gbaji" lost).

Sez you. IMG there was Arkat perceiving Gbaji when looking at Nysalor, and Nysalor perceiving Gbaji when looking at Arkat - a two-way mask of deception. Whichever of the outer two died, Gbaji won.

But there were other gods killed within Time. Bingista's fellow was killed by Gorings the Tap in God Forgot, and both Gorings and Zistor died in the Machine Wars. Not to mention the numerous lesser deities killed during the God Learner period, like the Raccoon guardian of Tusunimmi Ford.